The Portland Trail Blazers (7-4) host the Indiana Pacers (7-4) as favorites after Damian Lillard went off for 40 points in the Trail Blazers’ 132-126 victory over the Kings. The game airs on NBCS-NW at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 14, 2021.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 14, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Pacers Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 14
Keljin Blevins: Out (Personal),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
T.J. McConnell: Day To Day (Personal),
Jeremy Lamb: Out (Knee),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Goga Bitadze: Day To Day (Right Ankle),
Jalen Lecque: Day To Day (Ankle),
Brian Bowen II: Day To Day (Groin)
|Spread Pick||Pacers (+2.5)|
|Prediction||Trail Blazers 115, Pacers 114|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (0.7 points) is a little tighter than the 2.5-point edge FanDuel gives to the Trail Blazers, though the data still has them as the favorite.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Trail Blazers Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||9||11.3||1.7||1.2||0.4||0.1||2.4|
Trail Blazers Player Props
- CJ McCollum’s points prop total for the game is set at 22.5, 5.6 points lower than his season average of 28.1.
- Lillard’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 38.5, 0.4 lower than his season average of 38.9.
- McCollum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.5 shots less than his season average of 5.0.
- Jusuf Nurkic’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 0.9.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 30.5, 3.5 less than his season average of 34.0.
- Domantas Sabonis’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 37.5, 2.7 less than his season average of 40.2.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Brogdon’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
- The Trail Blazers make 45% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.6 percentage points lower than the Pacers have allowed to their opponents (46.6%).
- Portland has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.6% from the field.
- Indiana is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 45% from the field.
- The Pacers are shooting 48.4% from the field, 1.7% higher than the 46.7% the Trail Blazers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Indiana has compiled a 6-3 record against the spread and a 6-3 straight up record in games it shoots better than 46.7% from the field.
- This season, Portland has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 5-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 48.4% from the field.
- The Trail Blazers’ 39.1% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.6 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pacers have shot from beyond the arc (39.7%).
- Portland is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it shoots better than 39.7% from distance.
- Indiana is 4-1 against the spread while putting up a 4-1 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 39.1% from downtown.
- The Pacers shoot 36.1% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 0.9 percentage points lower than the Trail Blazers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37%).
- Indiana is 3-2 ATS and 3-2 overall when the team hits more than 37% of its three-point attempts.
- Portland is 3-1 ATS and 4-0 overall in games it shoots above 36.1% from deep.
- The Trail Blazers’ 16.7 made three-pointers per game this season is 4.6 more made shots on average than the 12.1 per game the Pacers allow.
- Portland is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Indiana is 4-2 ATS and 4-2 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Trail Blazers are the best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Pacers give up the eighth-fewest makes from deep.
Trail Blazers vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|Trail Blazers Rank||Trail Blazers AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from