The Super Bowl 55 passing yard prop bet for Tom Brady is set at 301.5 with a price of -115 for both the Over and the Under.
Tom Brady completed 20-of-36 passes for 280 yards, three touchdowns and three interceptions in the Bucs’ 31-26, NFC Championship Game win over the Packers.
Brady has thrown for 2,838 yards in Super Bowls, by far the most ever.
|OVER 301.5 Yards||-115|
|UNDER 301.5 Yards||-115|
This will mark Brady’s 10th Super Bowl appearance. He enters Super Bowl LV with a career 6-3 record.
Tom Brady Career Super Bowl Records:
– Career Pass Attempts: Tom Brady (392)
– Career Passes Completed: Tom Brady (256)
– Career Passing Yards: Tom Brady (2,838)
– Career Passing Touchdowns: Tom Brady (18)
Tom Brady Career Single-Game Super Bowl Records:
– Single-Game Pass Attempts: 62; Super Bowl LI
– Single-Game Passes Completed: 43; Super Bowl LI
– Single-Game Passing Yards: 505; Super Bowl LII
|OVER 2.5 TDs||+130|
|UNDER 2.5 TDs||-170|
– Mary Montgomery, Gambling911.com