The Chicago Bulls (4-7) visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (5-6) at after Zach LaVine put up 45 points in the Bulls’ 130-127 loss to the Clippers. The game airs on FS-OK at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 15, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Thunder vs Bulls Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 15
Darius Bazley: Day To Day (Ankle),
Ty Jerome: Out (Left Ankle),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal)
Lauri Markkanen: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Garrett Temple: Day To Day (Ankle),
Ryan Arcidiacono: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Self Isolating),
Tomas Satoransky: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Thunder (-1)|
|Prediction||Thunder 114, Bulls 112|
The FanDuel line for this game has the Thunder favored by one, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (2.7 points).
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s points prop total for the contest is set at 17.5, 3.0 points lower than his season average of 20.5.
- Darius Bazley’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 5.5 rebounds, 2.3 rebounds less than his season average of 7.8.
- Luguentz Dort’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- George Hill’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 1.1.
Bulls Key Players
|Otto Porter Jr.||10||12.8||6.3||2.0||0.8||0.0||2.0|
|Wendell Carter Jr.||11||12.8||7.8||2.7||0.3||0.5||0.3|
Bulls Player Props
- LaVine’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 39.5, 2.0 greater than his season average of 37.5.
- Coby White’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 0.9 higher than his season average of 28.6.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- LaVine’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Thunder are shooting 44.7% from the field this season, 3.4 percentage points lower than the 48.1% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- Oklahoma City is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it shoots higher than 48.1% from the field.
- Chicago has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 44.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls have shot at a 47.7% clip from the field this season, 1.5 percentage points higher than the 46.2% shooting opponents of the Thunder have averaged.
- Chicago is 5-0 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- Oklahoma City is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 47.7% from the field.
- The Thunder are making 33% of their three-point shots this season, 6.2% lower than the 39.2% the Bulls allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Oklahoma City is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it shoots better than 39.2% from distance.
- Chicago is 2-0 against the spread while putting together a 2-0 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 33% from three-point range.
- The Bulls are hitting 37.7% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is only 3.1 percentage points greater than the 34.6% the Thunder’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Chicago has an 8-1 ATS record and is 4-5 straight-up when the team hits more than 34.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Oklahoma City is 5-3 ATS and 4-4 overall in games it shoots above 37.7% from deep.
- The Thunder’s 12.6 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.8 fewer made shots on average than the 13.4 per game the Bulls give up.
- When Chicago makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall. When Oklahoma City is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 1-3 ATS and 1-3 straight up.
- The Bulls make the 10th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Thunder give up the third-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Thunder vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Thunder Rank||Thunder AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from