Devin Booker leads the Phoenix Suns (7-4) against the Memphis Grizzlies (6-6) after scoring 33 points in a 128-107 loss to the Wizards. The Suns are favorites in the matchup on Monday, January 18, 2021, which tips off at 5:00 PM ET on TNT. The point total is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of January 17, 2021, 4:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 18
Jalen Smith: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Dario Saric: Out (Health protocols),
Cameron Payne: Day To Day (Ankle)
Jontay Porter: Out (Knee),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Ja Morant: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Day To Day (Hip),
Jonas Valanciunas: Out (Health protocols)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (+3)|
|Total Pick||Under (223)|
|Prediction||Suns 109, Grizzlies 107|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (1.6 points) is a little bit less than the 3-point edge William Hill gives to the Suns, though the data still has them as the favorite.
The model projects a total (215.6 points) much lower than the one set by William Hill for this matchup (223 points). Take the under.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Booker’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 1.5 points higher than his season average of 23.0.
- Deandre Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 3.0 higher than his season average of 25.5.
- Mikal Bridges’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Bridges’ blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Dillon Brooks’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 0.8 less than his season average of 23.3.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 11.5 rebounds, 1.1 rebounds greater than his season average of 10.4.
- Brooks’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots higher than his season average of 2.1.
- Tyus Jones’ steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
- The Suns make 46.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.6 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- Phoenix is 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
- Memphis’ record is 5-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall when its opponents make more than 46.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Grizzlies’ 44.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Suns have allowed to their opponents.
- Memphis is 2-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it shoots better than 46.3% from the field.
- Phoenix is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 44.9% from the field.
- The Suns’ 36.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 1.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Grizzlies have shot from beyond the arc (35.3%).
- Phoenix is 7-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall when it shoots better than 35.3% from distance.
- Memphis is 4-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 36.7% from deep.
- The Grizzlies are knocking down 32.7% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 3.6 percentage points fewer than the 36.3% the Suns’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Memphis is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when shooting above 36.3% as a team from three-point range.
- Phoenix is 2-2 ATS and 2-2 overall in games it shoots over 32.7% from deep.
- The Suns knock down 13.9 three-pointers per game this season, 3.9 more made shots on average than the 10 per game the Grizzlies allow.
- Phoenix has gone 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Memphis hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 3-3 ATS and 4-3 straight up.
- The Grizzlies make the 27th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Suns allow the fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Suns vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from