A game after he scored 36 points in an 117-101 loss to the Bulls, Luka Doncic leads the Dallas Mavericks (6-6) on the road against the Toronto Raptors (4-8) on Monday, January 18, 2021. The Mavericks are underdogs by in the matchup, which tips off at 7:30 PM ET on FS-SW. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 18, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 18
Alex Len: Day To Day (Personal),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Dorian Finney-Smith: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Josh Richardson: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Dwight Powell: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jalen Brunson: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Tim Hardaway Jr.: Day To Day (Groin),
Maxi Kleber: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Mavericks (+4)|
|Prediction||Mavericks 111, Raptors 108|
While FanDuel has the Raptors winning by four, the model has the Mavericks taking home the victory, with a considerable margin between the two spreads (6.7 points). Take the Mavericks.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Raptors Key Players
Raptors Player Props
- Fred VanVleet’s points prop total for the contest is set at 18.5, 1.6 points less than his season average of 20.1.
- Kyle Lowry’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 26.5, 5.3 less than his season average of 31.8.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 3.6.
- OG Anunoby’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 2.1.
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||11||18.7||4.0||2.1||0.7||0.3||3.8|
Mavericks Player Props
- Doncic’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 54.5, 6.7 greater than his season average of 47.8.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 0.7 shots higher than his season average of 3.8.
- James Johnson’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals lower than his season average of 1.4.
- This season, the Raptors have a 44% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.5% lower than the 44.5% of shots the Mavericks’ opponents have knocked down.
- Toronto has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 2-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.5% from the field.
- Dallas’ record is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when its opponents make more than 44% of their shots from the field.
- The Mavericks’ 45.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Raptors have given up to their opponents.
- This season, Dallas has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.6% from the field.
- Toronto is 1-4 against the spread and 2-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 45.2% from the field.
- The Raptors shoot 37.4% from three-point range, six% higher than the 31.4% the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- Toronto has a 3-7 record against the spread and a 4-6 record overall when the team knocks down more than 31.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Dallas has put up a 6-3 against the spread while going 6-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 37.4% from deep.
- The Mavericks are knocking down 34.3% of their shots from three-point distance, which is -3.2 percentage points higher than the 37.5% the Raptors’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Dallas has a 3-1 ATS record and is 3-1 straight-up when the team makes more than 37.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Toronto has a 2-2 ATS record and a 1-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.3% from three-point distance.
- The Raptors make 16.4 three-pointers per game this season, 3.2 more makes per game than the Mavericks allow (13.2).
- When Toronto makes more threes than its opponents, it is 3-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall. When Dallas is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 1-4 ATS and 0-5 straight up.
- The Mavericks make the 11th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Raptors allow the 23rd-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Raptors vs Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Mavericks AVG||Mavericks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from