MELBOURNE, Australia and JERSEY CITY, N.J., June 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — PointsBet Holdings Limited (ASX: PBH;OTCQX: PBTHF), based in Australia and the United States, focused on sportsbook operation, today announced that Sam Swanell, Group CEO, Andrew Mellor, Group CFO, and Rick Martira, USA CMO, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on June 18th.
DATE: Thursday, June 18th
TIME: 10:30 AM ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights:
- Currently operational in New Jersey, Indiana, and Iowa, PointsBet has partnerships in place to soon launch in Colorado, Illinois and Michigan, with additional market access agreements in Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, New York, Ohio, and West Virginia, subject to enabling legislation.
- PointsBet plans to unveil both retail and mobile sports betting offerings in Illinois, Colorado, and Michigan – where they will also launch an online casino product – in the second half of 2020.
- PointsBet’s proprietary, modern, and proven sports wagering technology stack is owned end to end and controlled in-house. This grants PointsBet the ability to: customize and offer differentiated product on its own timeline, scale economically across jurisdictions, countries, and infrastructure, and improve client experience via full access to rich data insights through owning the end-to-end pipeline.
- PointsBet has a proven track record of growth in the advanced and mature Australian sports betting market, recently producing their first profitable quarter within just three years of Australian operation. PointsBet is now a constituent member of the S&P/ASX 300 and the All Ordinaries indices, effective at the open of trading on June 22, 2020.
- PointsBet has used their Australian expertise to find success in the US, achieving 5.6% market share of online handle in the crowded New Jersey playing field in the March 2020 quarter.
- For more information, please visit the PointsBet investor website: https://bit.ly/3dXKXSb
Launched in the United States in January 2019, PointsBet is one of the fastest growing sportsbooks in the United States and is rapidly expanding its’ footprint stateside. Originally founded in Australia, PointsBet is a cutting-edge sports betting operator that prides itself on having the quickest and most user-friendly app (iOS and Android) while also providing the best content and experience for sports bettors.
As a sports betting operator in the rare position of owning and controlling its technology end to end, PointsBet’s proprietary technology behind-the-scenes and commitment to an in-house approach powers everything from exclusive product features, to bet types that cannot be found anywhere else, to the fastest response time in the industry, to deep Spanish language functionality, and so much more. While most competitors outsource core functions to third parties, PointsBet truly owns their roadmap, avoiding any third-party technical or risk management dependencies.
PointsBet is the only U.S. online operator to offer PointsBetting – a unique and innovative way to bet – and has also introduced a slew of well-received, bettor-first initiatives. PointsBet offers the most markets on all four major U.S. sports (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL) and PointsBetting in the world, including up to 1,000 markets per NBA game.
PointsBet announced the company’s Initial Public Offering on the Australian Securities Exchange on June 12, 2019.
PointsBet is a corporate bookmaker with operations in Australia and the United States. PointsBet has developed a scalable cloud-based wagering Platform through which it offers its clients innovative sports and racing wagering products. PointsBet’s product offering includes Fixed Odds Sports, Fixed Odds Racing and PointsBetting. PointsBet aims to provide more markets on the major Australian and US sports than any other bookmaker.
About Virtual Investor Conferences®
Virtual Investor Conferences (VIC) is the leading proprietary investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly-traded companies to meet and present directly with investors.
A real-time solution for investor engagement, Virtual Investor Conferences is part of OTC Market Group’s suite of investor relations services specifically designed for more efficient Investor Access. Replicating the look and feel of on-site investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences combine leading-edge conferencing and investor communications capabilities with a comprehensive global investor audience network.