Brandon Ingram leads the New Orleans Pelicans (4-2) into a matchup with the Indiana Pacers (4-2) after putting up 31 points in a 120-116 win over the Raptors. The Pelicans are in the game on Monday, January 4, 2021, which tips off at 8:00 PM ET on FS-NO. The point total for the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of January 3, 2021, 11:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Pacers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 4
Sindarius Thornwell: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Wenyen Gabriel: Day To Day (Right Knee)
Jeremy Lamb: Out (Knee),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Goga Bitadze: Out (Right ankle),
Brian Bowen II: Out (Groin)
Pacers 108 Pelicans 106
The William Hill line for this matchup is within 0.3 points of the model. Stay away from this one.The William Hill point total for this matchup is just 4.1 points highter than the model projection.
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Ingram’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 1.5 points lower than his season average of 24.0.
- Steven Adams’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 0.7 higher than his season average of 20.8.
- Ingram’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Adams’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Domantas Sabonis’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 35.5, 3.3 less than his season average of 38.8.
- Malcolm Brogdon’s points prop total for the game is set at 16.5, 5.7 points less than his season average of 22.2.
- Victor Oladipo’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 3.0.
- Myles Turner’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.2 blocks lower than his season average of 3.7.
- This season, the Pelicans have a 44.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.7% lower than the 46.4% of shots the Pacers’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games New Orleans shoots better than 46.4% from the field, it is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Indiana is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 44.7% from the field.
- The Pacers’ 49.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 6.3 percentage points higher than the Pelicans have given up to their opponents (43.1%).
- This season, Indiana has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 43.1% from the field.
- When New Orleans’ opponents shoot above 49.4% from the field, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Pelicans’ 32.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is 11 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pacers have shot from deep (43.2%).
- New Orleans is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it shoots better than 43.2% from distance.
- Indiana has put up a 0-0 against the spread while going 0-0 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 32.2% from downtown.
- The Pacers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.8%) is -0.8 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pelicans are averaging (34%).
- Indiana has a 2-1 ATS record and is 2-2 straight-up when the team makes more than 34% of its three-point attempts.
- New Orleans has a 3-0 ATS record and a 4-0 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.8% from three-point distance.
- The Pelicans’ 10.7 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.1 fewer made shots on average than the 11.8 per game the Pacers allow.
- When Indiana makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 1-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall. When New Orleans is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 2-2 ATS and 2-2 straight up.
- The Pacers make the 19th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Pelicans give up the 28th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Pelicans vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from