Outpost Casino reopens on Monday
10 June 2020
Outpost Casino in Wyandotte, Oklahoma announced today on its website that it will reopen on 15 June.
“We have missed all of you the last couple of months and cannot wait to see your faces, well part of your face!
We are all aware that the whole world has changed since February 2020 and with those changes we have had to adapt to continue to provide you the same outstanding guest service and the fun atmosphere that you were accustomed to here at Outpost Casino. Things will be unfamiliar to us as well as to you but we are committed to make it the best experience for all of us.
Your health and safety is paramount as well as the health of our dedicated team members. With that in mind we are following CDC guidelines and have instituted enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols throughout the property.
When you return to our property you will see that all of our Team Members who work in direct-guest service areas will be wearing masks in order to protect themselves and our guests.
We strongly encourage all our patrons to wear a mask and we will make these available as long as supplies last so we do encourage you to bring your own.
Social distancing markers will be visible in high traffic areas. We ask that all guests obey CDC guidelines for social distancing, we are working with our Gaming Commission to ensure that this is enforced for all of our safety. Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the floor.
Temperature checks will be standard for guests as they enter through the main entrance of the casino. Team members are also subject to daily temperature checks and health screenings. Team members will wear masks at all times.
We understand that some people will continue to stay home and self-isolate while others want to resume their extracurricular activities such as dining and gaming and if that is your choice we are prepared to provide a safer environment for you. It is also important for us to provide our team members with continued employment as they are eager to get back to work in order to provide for their families and help support our local communities.
• Gaming machines will not be turned off but chairs will be removed to aid in social distancing.
• Once we are notified that a machine is vacant so our casino staff will begin the cleaning process.
• EVS members will be working diligently to ensure all high touch surfaces are cleaned and sanitized frequently.
GO Rewards and Promotions:
• Kiosks promotions temporally suspended.
• Promotions are temporally suspended.
• Social distancing markers will be visible in high-traffic area.
• A GO Rewards card is encouraged at all times.
• All seating has been removed and all items are prepared as carry-out.
• Due to restrictions on products items may not be available or menus may be limited.
• All self- serve beverage stations will be closed off to the public.”
< Gaming News