Nikola Jokic leads the Denver Nuggets (3-4) into a matchup against the Dallas Mavericks (3-4) after scoring 35 points in a 123-116 win over the Timberwolves. The Nuggets are favorites in the matchup on Thursday, January 7, 2021, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The matchup’s point total is .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 7, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 7
Greg Whittington: Day To Day (Left Knee)
Trey Burke: Out (Illness),
Kristaps Porzingis: Out (Knee)
Mavericks 113 Nuggets 110
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!The FanDuel point total for this matchup is just 1.1 points highter than the model projection.
Nuggets Key Players
Nuggets Player Props
- Jokic’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 9.5 boards, 2.4 rebounds less than his season average of 11.9.
- Jamal Murray’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Jokic’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||7||17.0||4.0||2.0||0.9||0.1||3.4|
Mavericks Player Props
- Luka Doncic’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 46.5, 4.5 higher than his season average of 42.0.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- James Johnson’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals less than his season average of 1.4.
- The Nuggets make 49.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 4.7 percentage points higher than the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents (44.9%).
- In games Denver shoots higher than 44.9% from the field, it is 2-5 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
- Dallas is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 49.6% from the field.
- The Mavericks’ 44.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Nuggets have given up to their opponents.
- Dallas is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it shoots higher than 48.4% from the field.
- This season, Denver has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 44.7% from the field.
- The Nuggets shoot 37.2% from three-point range, 4.7% higher than the 32.5% the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- Denver has assembled a 2-2 record against the spread and a 2-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 32.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Dallas is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when its opponents shoot better than 37.2% from deep.
- The Mavericks are hitting 32.2% of their shots from deep, which is only 7.2 percentage points fewer than the 39.4% the Nuggets’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Dallas is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when shooting over 39.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Denver is 0-0 ATS and 0-0 overall in games it shoots over 32.2% from deep.
- The Nuggets’ 11.9 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.5 fewer made shots on average than the 12.4 per game the Mavericks give up.
- Dallas is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Denver is 1-5 ATS and 2-4 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Nuggets are the 23rd-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Mavericks give up the seventh-fewest makes from deep.
Nuggets vs Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Mavericks AVG||Mavericks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from