The Sacramento Kings (12-20) are 1.5-point favorites as they attempt to stop a nine-game losing streak when they visit the Detroit Pistons (9-23) on Friday, February 26, 2021 at Little Caesars Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-DET. The matchup has an over/under set at 224 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 26, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Pistons Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 26
Hassan Whiteside: Out (Health Protocols),
Jabari Parker: Out (Health and safety protocols),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
Jahlil Okafor: Out (Knee),
Saddiq Bey: Day To Day (Ankle),
Delon Wright: Out (Right Adductor),
Blake Griffin: Out (Not with Team),
Killian Hayes: Out (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Pistons (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (224)|
|Prediction||Pistons 116, Kings 111|
While DraftKings has the Kings winning by 1.5, the model has the Pistons taking home the victory, with a considerable margin between the two spreads (5.6 points). Take the Pistons.
The model projects a total 3.0 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||30||13.6||7.5||0.9||0.5||0.5||1.0|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s points prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 0.2 points less than his season average of 22.7.
- Richaun Holmes’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 7.5 boards, 0.4 rebounds less than his season average of 7.9.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- Holmes’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Pistons Key Players
Pistons Player Props
- Jerami Grant’s points prop total for the contest is set at 23.5, 0.2 points higher than his season average of 23.3.
- Delon Wright’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 19.5, 0.7 lower than his season average of 20.2.
- Wayne Ellington’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Wright’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- The Kings make 47.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.4 percentage points lower than the Pistons have allowed to their opponents (48.1%).
- Sacramento is 7-9 against the spread and 7-9 overall when it shoots higher than 48.1% from the field.
- Detroit has a 6-7-1 record against the spread and a 6-9 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 47.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Pistons have shot at a 43.9% rate from the field this season, 5.3 percentage points fewer than the 49.2% shooting opponents of the Kings have averaged.
- This season, Detroit has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 49.2% from the field.
- When Sacramento’s opponents shoot above 43.9% from the field, it is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- The Kings are knocking down 36.8% of their three-point shots this season, 1.2% lower than the 38% the Pistons allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Sacramento has put together a 5-5 record against the spread and a 5-5 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 38% of its three-point shots.
- Detroit is 6-6 against the spread while putting together a 6-8 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 36.8% from beyond the arc.
- The Pistons shoot 34.8% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 5.6 percentage points lower than the Kings have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (40.4%).
- Detroit is 5-2 ATS and 3-5 overall when the team hits more than 40.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento has an 8-1 ATS record and a 7-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.8% from three-point distance.
- The Kings’ 12.3 made three-pointers per game this season are only 0.2 fewer made shots on average than the 12.5 per game the Pistons give up.
- When Detroit makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 11-6 against the spread and 6-12 overall. When Sacramento is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 2-14 ATS and 1-15 straight up.
- The Kings rank 19th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Pistons allow the 12th-fewest made threes in the league.
Kings vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from