Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz (11-4) are 6.5-point favorites against Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors (8-7) Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Vivint Arena. The game begins at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The matchup’s over/under is set at 225.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 23, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Warriors Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of January 23
Derrick Favors: Day To Day (Knee),
Elijah Hughes: Day To Day (Ankle)
Alen Smailagic: Out (Knee),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (225)|
|Prediction||Jazz 116, Warriors 106|
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 2.8 points highter than the model projection.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Mitchell’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 33.5, 0.3 greater than his season average of 33.2.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 1.0 lower than his season average of 26.5.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.0 shot less than his season average of 3.5.
- Conley’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||15||11.9||5.7||1.0||1.3||1.0||1.1|
Warriors Player Props
- Curry’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 40.5, 0.7 greater than his season average of 39.8.
- Draymond Green’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 5.5 greater than his season average of 16.0.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 4.1.
- Kelly Oubre Jr.’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- This season, the Jazz have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.3% higher than the 44.4% of shots the Warriors’ opponents have made.
- Utah is 9-1 against the spread and 10-0 overall when it shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
- Golden State is 5-6 against the spread and 5-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46.7% from the field.
- The Warriors have shot at a 44.5% clip from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points greater than the 44.1% shooting opponents of the Jazz have averaged.
- This season, Golden State has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 44.1% from the field.
- This season, Utah has a 7-0 record against the spread and a 7-0 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 44.5% from the field.
- The Jazz’s 40.3% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.8 percentage points higher than opponents of the Warriors have shot from deep (36.5%).
- Utah is 8-0 against the spread and 8-0 overall when it shoots better than 36.5% from distance.
- Golden State is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 40.3% from deep.
- The Warriors are making 34.6% of their shots from deep, which is just 0.2 percentage points fewer than the 34.8% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Golden State is 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when shooting above 34.8% as a team from three-point range.
- Utah has a 6-0 ATS record and a 6-0 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 34.6% of its three-point shots.
- The Jazz hit 16.5 three-pointers per game this season, 3.4 more makes per game than the Warriors give up (13.1).
- Utah is 10-1 against the spread and 10-1 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Golden State is 1-5 ATS and 1-5 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Warriors make the 11th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Jazz allow the second-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Jazz vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from