Gambling911.com has your college basketball Betting Trends (in order from best on top) for Friday, January 15, 2020. Green Teams are those with the edge. Red teams are those with a notable disadvantage. Jazz Sports (established 1994) offers a generous welcome bonus (max bonus $1000)
- Old Dominion has won the last six versus Rice and nine of the last ten in this series. They are just a -2.5 road favorite here.
- Old Dominion is 4-11 Against The Spread in their last 15 games overall.
- Duquesne has covered the current +8 point spread in nine of the last ten vs. Saint Bonaventure.
- Saint Bonaventure is 16-4-1 ATS in their last 21 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
- The underdog in the Duquesne-Saint Bonaventure series is 22-8-1 ATS in the last 31 meetings.
- The home team has won seven of the last eight in the Wisconsin-Rutgers series.
Free Gambling911.com Pick: Duquesne +8
After a 7-1 overall start Rutgers have dropped three Big Ten games in a row but Wisconsin got completely destroyed by Michigan the other night, so it is difficult which of these two teams will come in most motivated. Monitor the loser of this one in their next game and consider jumping on them then.
– Mary Montgomery, Gambling911.com