Gambling911.com has your college basketball Betting Trends (in order from best on top) for Thursday, January 14, 2020. Green Teams are those with the edge. Red teams are those with a notable disadvantage. Jazz Sports (established 1994) offers a generous welcome bonus (max bonus $1000)
- Purdue is 9-1 versus Indiana.
- Purdue is 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 games following a straight up win.
- Purdue is 4-10-3 ATS in their last 17 games as an underdog.
- The home team is 9-1 in the Stanford-Utah series and the Utes were the winners in that lone away game.
- The home team has won eight of the last ten games in the Washington State-UCLA series with the Bruins (playing at home tonight) winning those two away games. UCLA though is a -9.5 favorite.
Gambling911.com Pick: Utah +1.5
RECORD UPDATED JANUARY 14, 2021 9:48 pm ET
OVERALL NBA RECORD 2021: 5-6 45.5%
OVERALL COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2021: 8-1 88.8%
OVERALL NFL RECORD 2020: 14-16 46.6%
OVERALL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD: 6-1 85.7%
OVERALL NBA RECORD 2020: 70-47-1 59.8%
SOCCER RECORD 2020 (INCLUDES MLS): 26-16 61.9%
Utah has lost their last four, and that is actually a good reason to consider the Utes. They are a +1.5 home dog. We would much rather see a more enticing line. Utah started the season 4-1 and are essentially a .500 team at the moment.
With Stanford winning three straight, we believe this is the game Utah comes back strong.
– Tyrone Black, Gambling911.com