The two major-party candidates for president will stage one final debate on Thursday, Oct. 22 at 9 p.m. (ET). The first debate was nothing more than a shouting match. The Republican incumbent Donald Trump immediately went on the offensive. The Democrat nominee Joe Biden simply tried to out talk (or outshout) his opponent.
How Can I Find The Best Wagers When It Comes To Betting Final Vice President Biden Vs. Donald Trump Props On The Debate?
You Can Find The best wagers for betting the Final Vice President Biden Vs. Donald Trump Props On The Debate at PlaySlots4RealMoney.com. The second planned debate never materialized. This will be the last time the two will face off against one another. The general election is Tuesday, Nov. 3.
As one of the most innovative online sportsbooks, BetOnline is known for its prop bet options. The site’s top oddsmaker decided to release a long list of betting props in conjunction with Thursday’s debate.
Here are a few of the highlights: Joe Biden Props
- Will Joe Biden wear a mask on the stage at any point of the broadcast?
- What will be Biden’s first few word(s)?
Thank You +200
- Will Joe Biden use the word “clown”?
- Will Joe Biden say the word “Putin” ?
- How many times will Joe Biden say the world “Covid”?
OVER 8 ½ times -120
UNDER 8 ½ times -120
Related: Online Betting Sites Moves Joe Biden Into The Top Spot For US President?
Donald Trump Props
- What style tie will Donald Trump wear?
Striped or Spotted +145
Solid Color -190
- Will Donald Trump say the phrase “ Sleepy Joe”?
- How long will it take for Donald Trump to say the word “Hunter”?
OVER 15 minutes, 30 seconds -120
UNDER 15 minutes, 30 seconds -120
- How many times will Donald Trump say the words “corrupt” or “corruption”?
OVER 3 ½ times -120
UNDER 3 ½ times -120
- How many times will Donald Trump say the word “Covid”?
OVER 4 ½ times +100
UNDER 4 ½ times -140
Believe it or not, this is just a small sampling of the various prop bet options on the board at Bovada.
Many of the other props are centered on hot topic starters such as pandemic, racism, Russia, global warming and vote.
The betting odds favor that “Fighting COVID-19” will be the first topic of the debate at +300 odds. This is followed closely by “American Families” and Race in America” at +350 odds. Also on that list at +400 odds are “Climate Change”, “National Security” and “Leadership”.
Tagged with: Donald Trump • online gambling • Politics