Joel Embiid leads the Philadelphia 76ers (11-5) into a matchup against the Detroit Pistons (3-12) after scoring 38 points in a 122-110 win over the Celtics. The Pistons are underdogs in the game on Saturday, January 23, 2021, which tips off at 8:00 PM ET on FS-DET. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 23, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Pistons Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of January 23
Mike Scott: Out (Knee),
Vincent Poirier: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Killian Hayes: Out (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Pistons (+8.5)|
|Prediction||76ers 113, Pistons 111|
The model favors the 76ers by 1.5 points, a much smaller margin than the 8.5-point spread set by DraftKings. Take the Pistons to cover.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Embiid’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 11.5 rebounds, 0.2 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.3.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 3.2 greater than his season average of 29.3.
- Seth Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Simmons’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
Pistons Key Players
Pistons Player Props
- Jerami Grant’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 15.5, 9.6 points lower than his season average of 25.1.
- Mason Plumlee’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 5.5 rebounds, 3.2 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.7.
- Wayne Ellington’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 3.0.
- Grant’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The 76ers are shooting 47.9% from the field this season, 0.6 percentage points lower than the 48.5% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- In games Philadelphia shoots higher than 48.5% from the field, it is 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Detroit has a 3-4 record against the spread and a 3-4 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 47.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Pistons have shot at a 42.5% rate from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points fewer than the 44.1% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- This season, Detroit has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 1-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.1% from the field.
- This season, Philadelphia has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 42.5% from the field.
- The 76ers’ 36.4% three-point shooting percentage this season is two percentage points lower than opponents of the Pistons have shot from deep (38.4%).
- Philadelphia has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when the team hits more than 38.4% of its three-point shots.
- Detroit has put up a 2-3 against the spread while going 2-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 36.4% from downtown.
- The Pistons shoot 35.1% from three-point distance this season. That’s 1.2 percentage points lower than the 76ers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.3%).
- Detroit is 4-2 ATS and 1-5 overall when the team makes more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia has a 3-1-1 ATS record and a 4-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.1% from three-point distance.
- The 76ers knock down 11.9 three-pointers per game this season, 1.3 fewer made shots on average than the 13.2 per game the Pistons give up.
- When Detroit makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 5-3 against the spread and 2-6 overall. When Philadelphia is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 4-3-1 ATS and 4-4 straight up.
- The 76ers are the 22nd-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Pistons allow the 24th-fewest makes from deep.
76ers vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from