Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks (15-15) are 4.5-point underdogs against Joel Embiid and the Philadelphia 76ers (21-11) Thursday, February 25, 2021 at Wells Fargo Center. The game starts at 7:00 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has an over/under of 228.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 25, 2021, 10:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 25
Seth Curry: Day To Day (Ankle)
Kristaps Porzingis: Day To Day (Back),
Maxi Kleber: Day To Day (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||76ers (-4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (228)|
|Prediction||76ers 116, Mavericks 110|
The William Hill line for this game has the 76ers favored by 4.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (5.5 points).
The model projects a total 2.5 points lower than the one set by William Hill for this game.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Embiid’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 42.5, 1.7 less than his season average of 44.2.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 0.6 higher than his season average of 31.9.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 2.3.
- Embiid’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||29||17.0||3.2||1.6||0.6||0.1||3.1|
Mavericks Player Props
- Doncic’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 8.5 boards, 0.1 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.6.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Dorian Finney-Smith’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 steals less than his season average of 1.0.
- This season, the 76ers have a 47.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.6% higher than the 46.9% of shots the Mavericks’ opponents have made.
- Philadelphia is 10-9-1 against the spread and 15-5 overall when it shoots higher than 46.9% from the field.
- Dallas’ record is 10-7 against the spread and 11-6 overall when its opponents make more than 47.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Mavericks are shooting 46.5% from the field, 1.3% higher than the 45.2% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Dallas has a 10-8 record against the spread and a 12-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.2% from the field.
- This season, Philadelphia has an 11-8-2 record against the spread and a 16-5 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 46.5% from the field.
- The 76ers’ 36.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.7 percentage points lower than opponents of the Mavericks have shot from beyond the arc (36.9%).
- Philadelphia has assembled an 8-3-1 record against the spread and an 11-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 36.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Dallas is 8-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall when its opponents shoot better than 36.2% from deep.
- The Mavericks shoot 35.2% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 1.3 percentage points lower than the 76ers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.5%).
- Dallas is 6-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall when shooting over 36.5% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia has an 8-2-1 ATS record and a 10-1 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 35.2% of its three-point shots.
- The 76ers knock down 10.5 three-pointers per game this season, 2.6 fewer makes per game than the Mavericks allow (13.1).
- Dallas is 10-2 against the spread and 11-1 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Philadelphia is 8-11-2 ATS and 11-10 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Mavericks make the 13th-most three-pointers in the league, while the 76ers allow the 14th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Mavericks Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Mavericks AVG||Mavericks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from